Empowering Indian Country
The National Center
Your Partner In Success
Reservation Economic Summit Las Vegas (RES LV) March 9th-12th, 2015
The Reservation Economic Summit (RES) events are an integral part of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development’s ongoing commitment to the Native American Business Community. The RES events provide unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s on both a regional and national platform.
Additional NCAIED Programs And Services
PTACThe National Center’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) provides professional business consulting services and technical assistance to Native American-owned businesses regarding marketing and selling to the Federal, state, local and tribal governments.
- National Center President and CEO Gary Davis to Offer Perspective on Future of Indian Business at MBDA Stakeholder Summit
- They will be at National RES Las Vegas to connect with Indian Country!
- Workshops Help Navajo Nation Businesses Survive Contract Process
- Leading Native American Business Event to Return to Las Vegas, March 9th-12th
- National Center President and CEO Gary Davis to Testify at First Senate Indian Affairs Committee Hearing of 114th Congress