We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- Spotlight on Our Staff: Communications Director Alia Hauter
- Legislative Progress in Washington, DC
- A Message From Our President – February 2019
- Spotlight on a Tribal Business: Waséyabek Development Company and CEO Deidra Mitchell
- Spotlight on our Supporters: Siofra Harnett and Google’s Supplier Diversity Program