We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- The National Center Honors INPRO Award Winners
- Senate Passes Indian Country Economic Development Legislation
- The National Center Reflects on a Successful RES
- KeyBank Foundation supports American Indian and Alaska Native businesses with a grant commitment to the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development
- Indian Country Opens for Business as RES Kicks off in Las Vegas