We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- National Center: Congress Should Fully Fund Indian Country Programs
- The National Center Will Partner with Alibaba for its Gateway ‘17 Conference in Detroit
- The National Center Applauds Approval of Key Indian Country Economic Development Legislation
- We’re hiring for Event Assistant
- The National Center’s Adolfo Vasquez Awarded “Minority Small Business Champion of the Year” by the U.S. Small Business Administration