We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- The National Center Announces 2019 Native American 40 under 40 Award Recipients
- A Message from Our President – July 2019
- The National Center Awarded $75,000 Grant from the UPS Foundation
- Spotlight on one of our PTAC clients: Zoar Fulwilder and Mavid Construction
- National Center President and CEO Chris James Joins First Peoples Worldwide Advisory Board