We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- National Center Board Members Honored as “50 Faces of Indian Country”
- The National Center congratulates Gary Davis on his new endeavors
- Reservation Economic Summit (RES) to Return to New Mexico in November
- NCAIED seeks President/Chief Executive Officer
- Accepting Nominations for NCAIED’s “Native American 40 Under 40” Awards