We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- The National Center Receives Grant from Minority Business Development Agency to Expand Native Edge Institutes
- A Message from Our President – November 2018
- Board Member Spotlight: Vice Chairman Burton Warrington
- The National Center Announces 2018 American Indian Business Scholarship Award Winners
- The National Center Brings Native Edge Institute to Anchorage, Alaska