We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- National Center President & CEO Chris James named to New Mexico Community Capital’s board of directors
- FAQ For The Northwest Enterprise Development Conference
- Dive Deep at the National Center’s First-ever Northwest Enterprise & YES! Event
- The National Center Participates in Alibaba’s Gateway ’17 in Detroit
- National Center, NACA Join Forces to Request Increase in Funding for the Indian Incentive Program