We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- Chris James, NCAIED President & CEO, meets with IEDC’s Vice President
- Building a successful business by Native America Calling
- New President and CEO to Lead the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development as it Marks 50th Anniversary
- National Center Board Member Michelle Holiday Addresses Minorities in Energy Initiative Year III Anniversary Forum
- National Center Pursues Partnerships With Indian Organizations to Further Tribal Interests