We were thrilled to be a part of last week’s National Tribal Energy Summit in DC. While there, E&E News caught up with NCAIED to get perspective on some of the major current issues facing #IndianCountry. The article, entitled “Tribes seek federal jump-start for reservation projects,” is available via subscription only. But you can check out what NCAIED President and CEO Gary Davis said in this excerpt.
- ACCESS TO CAPITAL AND CREDIT IN NATIVE COMMUNITIES REPORT
- Three US Senators Introduce Measure to Create Jobs by Fostering Entrepreneurship in Indian Country
- Hipp Recognized with National Public Advocacy Award
- Quinault President Fawn Sharp Honored by National Center for American Indian Economic Development
- The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development Announces 2017 Award Winners