ENGAGING AND INSPIRING OUR YOUTH TOWARD SUCCESS
A one-of-a-kind event – the Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (YES!) is an initiative of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. YES! is designed for Native high school and college-aged students interested in business and entrepreneurship to hone their skills and learn more about what it takes to become successful in business. YES! events primarily take place as part of the NCAIED’s Reservation Economic Summit events.
Participants learn from accomplished entrepreneurs about the strategies, skills, and best practices that have helped them reach their business dreams. YES! events also gives attendees an overview of some of the basic fundamentals important to achieving success in the business world. YES! is interactive, as participants are encouraged to ask questions of the participating American Indian business people who have “walked the walk” in the world of business and can serve as mentors to the next generation of emerging business leaders.
- Download the YES! registration form
- Complete the application and submit to:
- YES! The National Center for American Indian Enterprise
- 953 E. Juanita Avenue Mesa, AZ 85204
- Or, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: Incomplete / Unsigned Liability Release Forms will not be accepted.
- Space is limited, be sure to apply early!
Deadline: November 7th, 2016