NCAIED Board of Directors Membership Openings
In a continuing effort to strengthen our organization, the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is seeking to fill 4 vacancies on our board of directors, bringing the total number to 18.
Develop and expand an American Indian private sector which employs Indian labor, increases the number of viable tribal and individual Indian businesses, and positively impacts and involves reservation communities, by establishing business relationships between Indian enterprises and private industry.
Over the past several years, the NCAIED board has
- Engaged in an extensive process of improving our governing practices
- Established a strong committee structure to support the work of the board
- Effectively managed a leadership transition that resulting in the hiring our a new President/CEO in January
- Recently completed an election of officers.
- Conducted a comprehensive performance review of our President/CEO
The NCAIED board has also completed a strategic skills-gap assessment to determine the most important qualities and qualifications that will be needed to advance our mission. In addition to individuals who believe deeply in our mission and core values, the NCAIED board has prioritized the following:
- Real estate
- Information technology
- E Commerce
- Legal background
- Organized labor
- Individuals under 50 years of age
- Military/Veteran-related matters
- Capacity to build bridges w/potential strategic partners in the private sector
If you have an interest in being considered for NCAIED board service, please contact email@example.com for an application packet.
Completed applications must be returned to NCAIED by midnight, August 30, 2017.