The National Center mourns the loss of Senator John McCain. Senator McCain was a patriot and strong advocate for Indian Country. From his time as chairman of the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, to his reverence and support for the Navajo Code Talkers, to his firm defense of tribal sovereignty, Senator McCain was a dear friend to our community. We send our condolences to his family, his constituents in Arizona, and those across the country and world who admired and respected him as a tremendous public servant.
- Board Member Spotlight: Vice Chairman Burton Warrington
- The National Center Announces 2018 American Indian Business Scholarship Award Winners
- The National Center Brings Native Edge Institute to Anchorage, Alaska
- Native American Business Success Story: PTAC client and past 40 under 40 award winner honored as Arizona State’s Native American Alumni Chapter Alumnus of the Year.
- The National Center Adds Three to Key Positions