MAKE A DONATION TODAY!Help Support Native American Businesses And Charities
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We at the National Center are proud of our work to advance the economic interests of Indian Country. Due in no small part to help from supporters like you, we are putting our motto – “we mean business for Indian Country” – to work.
Your Generous Support Helps Native Americans In Many Ways:
- YES! A one-of-a-kind event – the Youth Entrepreneurship Summit – designed for Native high school and college-aged students interested in business and entrepreneurship to hone their skills and learn more about what it takes to become successful in business.
- The National Center is leading the way in advancing global opportunities for Indian Country through its Native American Global Trade Center
- A competitive scholarship program benefiting Indian Country’s future leaders
- Developing and expanding an American Indian private sector which employs Indian labor
- Increases the number of viable tribal individual American Indian businesses
- Positively impacts and involves reservation communities by establishing business relationships between American Indian enterprises and private industry.
- Expands and creates domestic and global economic development opportunities
As you determine your charitable contributions over the end of 2015 and beyond, we hope you will consider a contribution to NCAIED. No amount is too small to help us develop the business leaders of tomorrow, and create a new day now in Indian Country.
Making a donation is easy. Click the Donate button to get started!