PALA, CA (April 27, 2015) – Gary Davis, President and CEO of the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development, will participate on the iStrategy panel at the 3rd annual Indian Country Online on June 11, 2015, at Pala Casino Spa Resort. The panel focuses on how tribal operators can utilize the Internet beyond gaming for a broad online strategy.
For over two decades, Mr. Davis has meshed his success as an entrepreneur with his passion to better the future of Indian Country and serve as a source of inspiration for Native people across North America. Through his company, Litefoot Enterprises, Mr. Davis has facilitated an array of cross-sector business opportunities in Indian Country ranging from acquisitions, casino gaming, hospitality, land development, green energy, and pharmaceutical initiatives. Through NCAIED, Mr. Davis has used his extensive business experience to advocate for and support Native American businesses across a variety of sectors from coast to coast.
“I’m excited about the opportunity to participate in this year’s Indian Country Online conference,” said Mr. Davis. “The conference promises to discuss some of the hottest online gaming topics in Indian Country, and I look forward to discussing how tribes’ online strategies can work with their broader economic development agenda.”
The Indian Country Online Congress includes six expert panel discussions:
- iPlayer – Who is the customer for casino, social and fantasy games on the Internet, and how valuable will they be to your tribal property?
- iMobile – What trends are occurring in the way people access online wagering content, and how can tribal casinos integrate mobile into their gaming mix?
- iSkill/iSocial – How should skill and social games become an important part of the online engagement strategy?
- iFantasy – Do fantasy sports make sense for casinos, and what implications does this new online wagering industry have for Indian Country?
- iStrategy – How can Indian Country utilize the Internet for more than just gaming and to ideate a multi-channel engagement strategy?
- iPolitics – iGaming has generated much interest on both sides of the issue. What are the political realities and potential opportunities today?
Indian Country Online Congress attendees will include tribal gaming operators, suppliers, regulators, attorneys, analysts, and gaming experts from around the world. The event is jointly produced by Pechanga.net and Spectrum Gaming Group.
Early-bird registration rates are available through May 15. Full agenda and conference details are available at www.indiancountryonline.com. Please email email@example.com to be added to the mailing list for updates or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Indian Country Online is active via social media in the following outlets:
Twitter: @ICOCongress #ICOCongress
Pechanga.net is the leading news source for gaming, Indian gaming, and Native news on the internet. Owned and operated by Victor Rocha, an enrolled member of the Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians, the service has been disseminating the essential stories to Indian Country’s decision-makers since 1998.
Spectrum Gaming Group is an independent, full-service global gaming research and professional services firm serving private- and public-sector clients on five continents, principally engaged in research, analysis, regulatory consulting and licensing due diligence. Spectrum produces several conferences, and together with Fantini Research and Management Science Associates, publishes SPECTRUMETRIX|Fantini, a comprehensive and dynamic suite of web-based reports.